You probably already know what spring colors look best on you, and best express your unique style statement. But every color has a deeper meaning.
Do you know what your favorite Easter prints and colors say about you?
- Yellow – When you wear yellow, you radiate happiness and energy. Yellow—the brightest color perceived by the human eye—symbolizes sunshine, youth and friendship.
- Blue – Do you value tranquility and harmony? Then perhaps blue is your wardrobe color of choice. Light blues are cool and calming; deeper blues signify intelligence and loyalty. (No wonder blue is such a popular favorite!)
- Green – If you love green, perhaps you’re an earth mother. Green is the color of nature and healing. While shades like mint and seafoam convey vitality and growth, darker greens are associated with abundance and wealth.
- Orange – Are you adventurous? Do you like stealing the show? Then you may love wearing vibrant shades of tangerine and coral—stimulating colors of warmth and fun. If you’re drawn to softer citrus shades like peach and apricot, chances are, you’re in touch with your creative side.
- Purple – If you love purple, perhaps you’re descended from royalty! Nothing makes you feel more regal than deep, rich purple—the color of kings and queens. While violet hues convey mystery and magic, lavenders often project femininity and youth.
- Pink – We all know pink is the most feminine color on the spectrum (and also one of the most flattering). But shading is everything: while pale pinks can represent sweetness and romance, hot pinks convey confidence, energy and excitement. Go girl!
- White – White is a traditional favorite for church attire, since it’s symbolic of light, purity and piety in many cultures. However, white suits and dresses also convey simplicity and elegance—so it’s always a just-right choice.